The few minutes of extra effort are worth it in the long run.
- Clean Your Makeup Brushes.
- Soak Mascara In Hot Water.
- Mix Foundation With Face Lotion.
- Keep Makeup Pencils Cool.
- Cut And Scrape.
- Use Tape To Fix Powder.
- Spray Eye Shadow With Rubbing Alcohol.
- Use Alcohol To Fix Crushed Powder.
How can I make my liquid foundation last longer?
This is how to make your foundation last longer
- Step 1 – Prep your skin. Primer does exactly what it says on the bottle – primes your skin for makeup.
- Step 2 – Applying the foundation. To make foundation last, always apply it with a brush, advises Fred.
- Step 3 – Set with powder.
- Step 4 – Add some spray.
How do I make my makeup last longer?
- It all starts with the prepping your skin.
- Use primer on both your face and eyes.
- Use an oil-free foundation.
- Layer your cream or liquid based products with a matching powder.
- Apply makeup using light layers.
- Dip your eyeshadow brush in a priming spray before applying on eyelids.
- Wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
How can I make my makeup last all day without setting spray?
10 ways to make your makeup last all day
- Polish those pores.
- Use a clever moisturiser.
- It’s about prime.
- Care for long-wear.
- Layer it.
- Set with powder.
- Learn to lip-map.
- 8. Make setting spray a must.
How do you make your makeup last longer without primer?
1. Use a primer before applying your makeup to help your makeup last all day. Smooth a thin, even layer over your face before applying foundation. Your primer will stick to your skin, and your makeup will stick to the primer, making it last longer.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”