Is it OK to mix foundation with moisturizer?
Moisturizer is a great way to sheer it out.
“If you need more pigmentation, do one third moisturizer and two thirds foundation.” Mixing the two together has added benefits as well: “The moisturizer gives your foundation added slip so it blends better and hydrates the skin at the same time.
What kind of foundation is good for dry skin?
CoverGirl’s flawless finish foundation combines with the benefits of Olay’s hydrating serum in this foundation. Perfect for keeping skin smooth and hydrated all day long. Hyaluronic acids and Matrixly, an anti-aging ingredient, work to hydrate the skin and smooth fine lines in this even finish foundation.
How can I make my foundation more moisturizing?
8 Foundation Tips From Pro Makeup Artists for Dry, Winter Skin
- Apply moisturizer before you get in the shower.
- Use a toner before foundation.
- Moisturize strategically.
- Swap out your primer.
- Use a cream formula instead of powder.
- Mix your hydrating primer with your foundation.
- Mix argan oil with your foundation.
How do you put foundation on dry skin?
Part 2 Applying Foundation and Concealer
- Use face makeup meant for dry skin. Make sure you are using foundation and concealer meant for dry skin.
- Use liquid foundation as opposed to a powder foundation.
- Apply foundation.
- Apply concealer.
- Use a setting spray.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”